The Rotary Shear B9002 bialbero premacinator series is a two-shafts shredder with interchangeable bladed rotors, designed to cut ferrous and non-ferrous metallic scraps.
It is suitable to cut the dimension of medium/light scrap, like pantographed sheet, as well as ferrous and non-ferrous metals, both bulks and packs, increasing their density and preparing them for the next processing step.
The new and exclusive Bano system of blades fixation ensures a reduced maintenance times compared to other rotary shears available on the market.
• Energy saving, lower costs of the downstream shredding line
• Safer shredding, lower risks of explosions, fires and lower noise
• Increase in hour production of the hammer mill
• Reduction in the wear of the mill components, lower in stops and times for the maintenance
• Increse of the availability of the shredding line