Primary Single-shaft shredder Model
Single-shaft shredder for ferrous and non ferrous metal scrap
Thanks to the development of the Premac range, Bano Recycling offers advanced solutions for the metal scrap classification and recovery.
Compared to traditional systems, our plant offers the option of working with a screen during the shredding process to set a desired output size; this gives the great advantage to have a secondary raw material in just one step.
Performaces are greatly increased thanks to the presence of the pusher that keeps a constant and self-regulated rotor feeding. Maintenance is extremely simplified due to the moving floor installed, it is also safer and with very low running costs.
Solidity and high throughput capacity stick together with practicality, versatility and simplicity of maintenance.
- Hydraulic or mechanical drive system
- Sliding hopper bottom for safer and quicker maintenance
- Interchangeable and reversible Blades and counter-blades for a quick and cheaper replacement
- Safety Clutch on transmission (only mechanical version)
- Machine structure 100 mm
- Pusher for increased production
- Active Protection system for bearings
- Interchangeable screen with different size holes
- Patented rotor design, studied to increase performances
- Anti-vibrating support system
|Shredder model||Lenght rotor (mm)||Rotor diameter (mm)||Blades (mm)||Power (KW)||Weight (Ton)|
|Premac 18-70||1800||700||120 x 120||132 – 250||25|
|Premac 22-70||2200||700||120 x 120||250 – 315||30|
|Premac 28-70||2800||700||120 x 120||250 – 315||31|
|Premac 28-90||2800||900||150 x 150||355||45|